If you’re feeling tired, or are having fluctuating sugar levels throughout the day try to keep some healthy snacks on hand to avoid reaching for sugary fixes when your energy levels dip. These snack will also help feed your gut bacteria which can also help promote good sleep.
TROPICAL MATCHA TIGER NUT BITES
Makes 12-16 balls depending on their size
- 1 cup Tiger Nut Flakes
- ½ cup pitted soft dates
- ½ cup dried mango
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons Primrose Hill Tea tropical matcha powder
- Place the mango pieces in small bowl, pour over enough boiling water to cover and leave to sit for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add the Tiger Nut Flakes to a food processor and pulse a few times to break them down into slightly smaller pieces.
- Drain the mango pieces, roughly patting them dry then add them and the rest of the ingredients to the food processor, blending until you have a well combined, uniform dough.
- Pinch off pieces and roll into small balls, placing them into the fridge or freezer to firm up slightly.
- Keep refrigerated and use with 1 week or freeze for up to 3 months.