1.Snack like you’ve never snacked before! A small handful has tons of fibre which will help you feel fuller quicker, take to work or school in a lunchbox, or have as a healthy snack on the go. Try our Tiger Nuts Naked, Cacao Dusted Tiger Nuts or Chufa de Valencia.
2. Make some delicious, creamy Tiger Nut Mylk, our video here shows you how easy it is!
4. Use the pulp left over from making Tiger Nut Mylk to sprinkle on top of cereal, or mix with coconut oil and raw cacao to make the most divine and healthy Protein Balls
5. Use our lovely Tiger Nuts Milled to make yummy, healthy, gluten free, sugar free hob nob biscuits
6. Use our Tiger Nuts Original to add crunch to a simple salad
7. Add some extra goodness to a healthy breakfast smoothie with our Tiger Nuts Powder
9.Try our Tiger Nuts Crunch as a topping for yoghurt, ice cream or salad
10.Use any of our Tiger Nut Mylks to create a latte with coffee or matcha