We value your custom.
Please read this carefully. By using our site or submitting an order (and any subsequent orders) on this web site you are agreeing to the terms that appear below.
You agree to purchase services and goods from The Tiger Nut Company subject to these Terms and Conditions.
For us to be able to supply you with important information relating to your order, we will need your email address. By registering with us you are agreeing that we can use your email address to supply you with such information.
Once you have purchased from us we would like to keep you informed and updated on our products. By registering or buying from us agree to receiving email updates and news communications from us.
You can opt-out of email marketing communications from us at any time.
We will confirm acceptance of your order. This will be either by message on the website immediately after you have confirmed your order, or by us sending an e-mail to the e-mail address you have provided to us. We may do both. At this point the purchase contract will be made and we will supply the items to you in accordance with your order and these Terms and Conditions.
1. Unless otherwise notified to you in the confirmation e-mail it is not possible to amend your order after it has been placed.
2. If you require delivery outside of UK mainland we reserve the right to contact you for a bespoke delivery charge.
2.1 If your order weighs more than 30kg we reserve the right to contact you with a bespoke delivery charge.
3. Authority for payment will be requested from your card issuer at the time of your order. We may ‘debit’ your card with the full price of your order at time of purchase or after we have delivered your shopping to you. We reserve the right to terminate our agreement with you if we are refused authority for payment or reasonably believe that payment will be refused at any stage.
3.1 You agree to compensate us in full against all reasonable costs expenses and outgoings incurred by us in obtaining payments from you in the event a failed payment occurs. This will include an administration charge of not less than £20. We may at any time after a failed payment has occurred ask a debt collection agency to collect payment from you.
4. We work hard with our suppliers to ensure the quality of our products, but mistakes sometimes happen. Please inspect the goods and let us know promptly , within 14 days, in writing or by phone of any problems with your order. We will usually ask you to return the items to us for inspection. Once received and inspected we will promptly and fully refund the price of any items that are damaged or of poor quality , or arrange for replacement goods.
4.1 Subject to clause 4.2 below, we will not accept any further claims for loss from or in connection with the supply of faulty goods, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, howsoever arising.
4.2 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will restrict our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, breach of contract or breach of statutory duty, nor will any of these terms restrict any of your statutory rights. For further information about your statutory rights, contact your local authority Trading Standards Department or Citizen’s Advice Bureau.
4.3 Other than as set out in clause 7.1, our maximum liability arising out of any order for the supply of goods to you under this contract will be limited to the retail price of the goods contained in that order.
5. We value your feedback, please let us know if you are unhappy with our service or products. You will find an e-mail link listed on our website in the “Contact Us” section.
6. All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of this website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use the material data and content only for your personal use in placing orders through The Tiger Nut Company Ltd and you may not otherwise copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit, use or create derivative works of any material data and content on our website without our prior written permission. The Tiger Nut Company Ltd may impose a fee on any proposed use of the material data and content contained on its website, other than for placing orders through the website.
7. tigernutcompany.co.uk, and Tiger Nuts are trading names of The Tiger Nut Company Ltd. Our registered company address is 101a Crow Green Road
CM15 9RP. Registered in England. Our company registration number is : 07535964.
We want you to enjoy your cookies in private!
We recommend leaving cookies turned on for the correct operation of our website, but if you are concerned about their use you can configure your browser to either allow you to authorise cookies individually or turn them off altogether.
For further information about managing and disabling cookies, you can refer to your browser’s help section or user guide. Alternatively, the Interactive Advertising Bureau has produced a series of web pages (see www.allaboutcookies.org) which explain to users how cookies work and can be managed.
We will respect your privacy….we promise we will never sell any of your information to a third party.
Information we collect….We collect a small amount of information necessary to fulfil your purchase through our site. This typically includes name and address, email and telephone numbers. Whilst we ask for payment card information this data is not retained. For security and to reduce fraud a copy of your IP address is also recorded against your purchases.
All personal information that we collect from the site is taken through securely encrypted SSL pages and we employ physical, electronic and procedural security on all the data which we hold in our customer database.
Our website also collects some anonymous information on your visit to help us improve our site. This includes, but is not limited to, page visits, browser version, country, speed of connection and referral source.
If you sign up for the Tiger Nut Company newsletter, or buy a product from us then you email address and name will be used to send out email updates, news and special offers. You can unsubscribe from these emails from any time using the unsubscribe links contained in all of our emails.
By using our website, you consent to the information you provide to be collected for the purposes of fulfilling any orders which you may place now or in the future, and to receiving Tiger Nuts news and updates .
You can unsubscribe from receiving emails from The Tiger Nut Company at any time, or alternatively you can contact us directly and will can unsubcribe your details for you.